These are a couple of other pen bouquets that I've done for the school office this year. No thriller but maybe added a little holiday cheer? :)
St. Patrick's Day
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Thanks so much Shelly for awarding me with my first blog award - The Versatile Blogger - how exciting! Shelly's awesome blog can be found at Inky Hugz!!!, please stop by and show her some love.
1.Thank the person who gave you the award
and link back to them in your post.
2.Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3.Award bloggers who inspire you.
4.Contact the bloggers and let them
know they've received the award.
Now for 7 things about me, hmm...
1. Most importantly, I love my Lord and Savior!
2. I'm blessed with a wonderful hubby and 2 sweet daughters, whom I love dearly.
3. I've recently joined Weight Watchers - pray for me :).
4. I have a very spoiled Pom named Lizzy.
5. Besides card making, I love scrapbooking, especially making mini albums.
6. My cancer, though in remission, is a constant reminder to enjoy life to the fullest.
7. Like my sister I hate to iron, except unlike her, when all methods of removing wrinkles fail I don't iron, I wear it wrinkled. :) (Don't read this Mom)
These, in no special order, are just a few of the bloggers who inspire me:
Thanks for visiting!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Up until late last night there was no snow and the girls had been enjoying riding their bikes. This morning we woke up to lots of the lovely white stuff , about 12" worth, and it's still coming down. The girls are happy to have a snow day (no school) and Ali will probably get the chance to build one last snowman - this one we'll have to accessorize with an Easter bonnet and basket . LOL
Saturday, March 12, 2011
·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸PRAYER WAVE¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ Going out to all those affected in Japan, the Pacific and everywhere else affected by the earthquake and tsunami. Keep this going. Please post this on your blogs for our friends that are in it's path. Stay safe my friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you.