Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A belated "Whoo-hoo & Thank You"!

Back in December, I was the fortunate winner of the BBTB blog hop candy over at Enfys' blog, "Going Buggy".  I did alot of whoo-hooing and happy dancing and of course contacted Enfys to thank her and let her know my addy.  What I failed to do was let you all know about the awsome goodies.  They included a stack of color box chalk inks in blue tones, a set of rub on alphas, a pack of rain dots and some making memories metal frames - all yummy.  My absolute favorite though was the old fashioned phone card she made for the blog hop and then sent on to me.


I know you can't help but agree - it's just so cute!!!!!!     Thanks again Enfys.
If you all don't already know Enfys, stop by her blog and say "hi" - you won't be disappointed.  http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog and for all of your lovely comments - you and they are very much appriciated.
God Bless!!
Sheila