Monday, October 26, 2009

Craft time?

Our area has been hard hit by the flu - they just announced that all of the public schools will be closed until next Monday. My girls attend a private Christian school and so far it's closed through tomorrow. The girls are feeling some better today. I'm hoping, after Daddy gets home this evening, to get a chance to slip downstairs and create a card. :)

Blessings & Praises:
My girls are feeling better.
Daddy is renting a video to help with the cabin fever.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sheila, I am so glad that your kids are better. Maybe you can get a challenge or too in this week. I would love to see what you create with the SSCC challenge.

    Hugs,Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone is better very soon.
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for becoming a follower..hope you and your family are getting better..looking forward to seeing some of your work..I have just become a follower. take care..
    mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over to see how the flu was going - gone I hope. Hope you are back in the swing now.
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila! Just popped over to say hi and thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Glad that your kids are feeling better - hope you manage some crafting soon! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I am so loving your cheeky monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your children are feeling better soon cant wait to see your creations
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog and for all of your lovely comments - you and they are very much appriciated.
God Bless!!
Sheila